Social Care – Support Workers
- We have highly experienced and trained support staff to meet individual client needs which includes:
- Supporting people who have behaviours that challenge
- Supporting people with physical disabilities and complex physical needs (e.g. peg feeding, Epilepsy, Cerebral palsy)
- Supporting people with learning disabilities and mental ill health, including those that self-harm
- Supporting people with additional disabilities such as communication difficulties and sensory impairments and other complex needs
- Supporting people with forensic histories
Nurses - General/ Specialist
- We assist our clients in overcoming their staffing challenges with registered nurses.
- We offer a nurse-led and managed clinical care service to allow individuals with complex conditions the ability to be supported by the best.
- Our clients can depend on us to provide a strong pipeline of highly experienced nurses in all specialities to provide high-quality patient safety, quality, and satisfaction.